Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm ready for my close up, Mr. Deville.


Lately I've been somewhat realizing my childhood dream of being a movie star. And I didn't have to sleep with anyone I didn't want to.

First, I took a class on Video, where I got to write, direct, operate the camera, edit and provide the soundtrack for my own movies. The apex of that career was appearing in a cameo as Jen's love interest in a film noir. It came out really well actually and was a ton of fun.

Then at work, I got to script and act in this infomercial about our department's services. I got to play this futuristic "retard-subduer" so to speak. Also I had a very important role as a secretary delivering printouts from a printer. Very important role. The whole movie would not make an ounce of sense if it wasn't for her. She's like the Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible. Right now the movie's in post-production and hopefully does my role justice once completed.

Yes, I am one with the art of film making. Eat this, Martin Scorsese!

1 comment:

mellowbeing said...

I hadn't known you wanted to be a movie actress. Well your day will come, little one and you can be the star of a movie too.