Friday, June 22, 2007

7 Things You Didn't Know About Me


(Jen insisted on this and I'm sure she's be the only one reading this)





1. I used to LOVE the Spice Girls in their heyday (what was it, 1997?) I used to practice saying "girl power" with a British accent.

2. I've never been to a shrink. When I had emotional issues as a child, my I would be taken to holistic healer. Therapy usually constituted of them squishing my head between their palms, whispering something ominous and then boiling some lard to see what shape it'd take. It clearly worked as I am now a perfectly well adjusted mature individual.

3. I spent a day in a sauna naked with my uncle. I was 21 and he was in his early 30s.

4. My cat has a black circle around his belly button and a black garter around his hind left leg.

5. I've met Dalai Lama. He was very chill.

6. I haven't done any illegal drugs within a 6 month period.

7. One of the above mentioned statements is a lie.

No comments: