Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The weather


In an attempt to keep up this blog, I will post an entry about the weather. Let me start off by saying Global Warming my ass. There is definitely something funky going on with the weather but I wouldn't call it warming. It's the end of April and I'm still wearing my down-stuffed winter jacket. Yeah, it was 80 degrees 2 days ago, but it was also 30 degrees 4 days ago and 50 degrees today. Not to mention record-breaking rainfall. I better see a shitload of some mutant-huge May flowers next month. Oh, on the day of the 80 degree weather I was stuck at home working on projects? Fucking beautiful...
Since I'm about done with school, I'm waiting for Mr. Sun to turn its ugly side to me. Part the skies and so on...
Oh and the weather forecasters are the worst liars ever. I got by my own observation predicting the weather. Here's a sign that never fails. If I take my umbrella, it'll be bright and sunny. If I leave my umbrella at home -- category 5 storm strikes.

No comments: